Markus Achleitner, President European Waterpark Association
"I like reading EAP because, for me, it's the most competent trade magazine ... our management and development departments often benefit from the trends and ideas represented in the magazine ..."
February 3rd, 2020
Sun, 08 December 2019 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 6/2019: November/December 2019
Topic Overview (Excerpt):
- Disney News: The Next Generation of Storytelling
- Parc Spirou: Successful Second Season with 7 New Attractions
- 50 Years of Germany's Safariland Stukenbrock
- Zadra: Energylandia's Wooden Giant
- The New Haunted House in Legoland Windsor
- Captain Jack: Aviation Adventure Park Set for Construction in Belgium
- Orlando's Gatorland Turns 70!
- Action Arena: A New High-Tech Underwater World
- 30 Years of EWA: Where the Journey Leads ...
- Space Combo at Istralandia
- Duinrell Water Park Opens Outdoor Area
- Europe's First Slide Wheel at Aquapark Reda
- Aquatica Orlando Launches "KareKare Curl" Slide
- After One Year's Operations: Center Parcs Park Allgäu
- Westfalen-Therme Plans Extension to its Sauna Facility
- Technology News
- IEE 2019 Post Tour
- Exhibition Outlook: FSB & aquanale 2019