Joacim Johansson, Managing Director, Astrid Lindgrens Värld
“EuroAmusement Professional is a very good industry magazine. Helps with worldwide market surveillance and provides inspiration and knowledge for your own development of the theme park.”
December 1st, 2021
Wed, 01 December 2021 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue: 6/2015: November/December 2015
Topic Overiew (Excerpt):
- 40th Anniversary: Gardaland Celebrates!
- Triple Launch Coaster for Lake Compounce
- 2016: Six Flags Mixes the New with the Tried-&-True
- Romon U - The New Mega-Park in Ningbo
- Questions to Ralph Douw, CEO & Creative Director at Emotion Media Factory
- Swiss Mega Park: In Search of New Sporting Trends
- Fun Arena with a New Laser Attraction
- A New Trio for Istralandia
- HolstenTherme: More space, more light & more warmth
- "Islands" Opens at Chester Zoo
- EXPO Milan 2015
- German Garden Shows and What Truly Remains...
- VDFU 2015 Summer Meeting
- EAS 2015 - Thank you, Liseberg!
- The Free-Flight Adventure: Rollercoaster Ziplines