Markus Achleitner, President European Waterpark Association
"I like reading EAP because, for me, it's the most competent trade magazine ... our management and development departments often benefit from the trends and ideas represented in the magazine ..."
August 3rd, 2020
We invite you!
Fri, 07 August 2020 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 3/2013: May/June 2013
Overview of Topics (Excerpt):
- Tempel X-pedition - The New Interactive Dark Ride at Legoland Deutschland
- "Huracan" Opened at Bellewaerde Park
- Chessington World of Adventures: An African Safari in Surrey, England
- Moving into the Future: LDC Opens in Oberhausen, Germany
- The World's Tallest StarFlyer Opened at Gröna Lund
- Outlaw Run: Superlatives Included!
- The New Future World in the Kristall Palm Beach Universe
- Alpamare Pfäffikon: Facelift for the Legendary Cobra Slide
- Vulcania: A Journey to Earth's Volcanic Legends
- Prehistoric Aquarium Fascinates Visitors in Poland
- Gastronomy/F&B: Creating Moments of Consumption