Stephanie Schaub, Managing Director Chocoversum, Germany
“In order to learn everything about the trends in the industry and to acquire market knowledge, I read every issue from the first to the last page.“
October 1st, 2020
We invite you!
Wed, 12 August 2020 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 5/2014: September/October 2014
Topic Overview (Excerpt):
- Disney's Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Crowns the New Fantasyland
- The New Indoor Playground at Hansa-Park
- Playland Expansion at Schloss Dankern
- New Play Area at Schloss Beck
- Happy Valley Beijing Goes Weatherproof
- Fun Arena Opens Black Light Area
- Tarzan & Jane in a Laser Obstacle Course
- New Indoor High Ropes Course at Kletterhalle Sauerland
- Warner Beach: Bathing with Scooby Doo & Co.
- Agua Mágica: Sevilla's "Beach"
- Verrückt: World's Tallest Water Slide Opens in Kansas City
- Wolfsburg, Germany: Two New Slides for BadeLand
- Entdeckerbad Damp, Germany: Sights, Sounds & Smells of the Baltic Sea
- Osnabrück: A Zoo and Its Changes
- Holiday Parks as Economic Drivers: 20 Years of Center Parcs Sauerland
- Review: Asian Attractions Expo Beijing