Markus Achleitner, President European Waterpark Association
"I like reading EAP because, for me, it's the most competent trade magazine ... our management and development departments often benefit from the trends and ideas represented in the magazine ..."
February 3rd, 2020
Karting Fun on High Seas
Fri, 24 January 2020 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 2/2018: March/April 2018
Topic Overview (Excerpt):
- Legoland Billund: The Original Turns 50!
- News from Nigloland
- Brogent: Technology that Serves the Story
- Coral Reef Waterworld Opens Five New Slides
- Aqua Dome Längenfeld – Still More Water Fun in Austria
- Sweating Like the Vikings: New "Euphoria" Event Sauna at Badewelt Sinsheim
- Vakantiepark De Krim: Vacation Park with New Adventure Pool
- ZooParc de Beauval Plans Long-Term Investment
- EuropaCity: a Giant Project at the Gates of Paris
- "Happy Family" – It’s all about content!
- I-Drive Orlando Update: Skyplex, Hollywood Entertainment Plaza & Hulk Hogan
- Delicious Ice Creations 2018