Markus Achleitner, President European Waterpark Association
"I like reading EAP because, for me, it's the most competent trade magazine ... our management and development departments often benefit from the trends and ideas represented in the magazine ..."
December 1st, 2020
Interactivity by Z+
Sun, 25 October 2020 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 5/2020: September/October 2020
Topic Overview (Excerpt):
- Karl's "Enamel Works" at Erlebnis-Dorf Rövershagen
- Max & Moritz: Efteling Opens New Family Coaster
- Majaland Kownaty Presents "Wickieland"
- Dolina Jagi – The New Raft Ride in Legendia
- PowerPark Opens Second Infinity Coaster "Pitts Special"
- Puy du Fou with Record Investments in 2020
- Walibi Rhône-Alpes: Festival City Continues Growing
- Interview with Arnaud Bennet, President of SNELAC
- Gulliver's Themen Park Quartet
- Silver Dollar City Celebrates Jubilee Season with Mystic River Falls
- Hersheypark Presents "Chocolatetown" & Hypercoaster "Candymonium"
- Manchester's Future Mega Thermal Bathing Complex
- New Slides at WhiteWater World Australia
- A New Waterpark for Tägerhard in Switzerland
- Al Qana – Abu Dhabi's Extravagant Leisure District
- EAP Fair 2020 Market Place