Andreas Veilstrup Andersen, CEO Liseberg, Sweden
"I never miss an issue of EAP, as one of the absolute best publications in our industry. I especially enjoy the fact that EAP has a point of view on issues; this is very refreshing"
April 3rd, 2023
Simtec Systems – German Innovation in Motion
Wed, 22 March 2023 International Trade Magazine for Specialists & Executives in the Leisure Business
Issue 3/2022: May/June 2022
Topic Overview (Excerpt):
- "Farmyard Flyer" at Paultons Park
- Efteling Turns 70!
- Even Better Now: Revamped "Tonnerre 2 Zeus" at Parc Astérix
- Yee-haw! 50 Years FortFun
- "Pantheon" Debuts at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Ferris Wheel Vienna: Spectacular Views from "Platform 0"
- Genting SkyWorlds: The All-New Outdoor Park in Genting Highlands
- Kristall Palm Beach Opens New Body²Racer Slide
- Adventure Island Tampa Adds Numerous Novelties
- Aquatica San Antonio: Competition Fun on "Riptide Race"
- Sonnentherme Lutzmannsburg to Launch 5D Water Cinema
- Brexit: How the European Leisure Industry Deals with Change